persona non sequitur

a review of media by a slightly jaded baby boomer.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

THINGS WE'VE LEARNED

If you have dogs, never ever feed them asparagus.

What happens to humans, happens to dogs, only worse.

We have also learned, in regards to the dogs, that we should always put the chairs up against the table. I came out one morning before work and found Elvera lying on the table. Asked her to leave and she just looked at me. Like I was some kind of bug. I had to bribe her with a biscuit to get her down.

2 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger Pagan Topologist said...

Do dogs like asparagus??

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Robert Whitaker Sirignano said...

The four mutts we have like the boiled soft stuff. Of course our dogs have learned to eat table scraps of all kinds, often carefully picking through left over noodles because it has hot sauce in it.

I think when you have a couple of dogs, eating become competition.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home