persona non sequitur

a review of media by a slightly jaded baby boomer.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Ann Coulter. I wrote a review of her book GODLESS , posted it on Amazon.com, and it was pulled.

Twice.

All I did was write something on the order of "Ann Coulter is the dumb blond bimbo of the extreme right wing" and her writing was draining dishwater and suggested the people check Robert Anton Wilson's blog to check out his story about her, suggesting she was a man and the name of the article is "Strap on Veterans for the truth."

Phooey.

2 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger Robert Whitaker Sirignano said...

Well of course Amazon pulled your review; it offended all the strap-on
fans out there...


Sign of the Apocalypse: Ann Coulter pulls the White House train.

Whoops!

Don

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Robert Whitaker Sirignano said...

well, you could send me the post here, so I wouldn't need to do it myself. I can edit out the posts that say nothing.

R

 

Post a Comment

<< Home