persona non sequitur

a review of media by a slightly jaded baby boomer.

Monday, December 24, 2007

IN THE POSTAL ZONE: GOING POSTAL

We need to remind ourselves even when we are driving two ton vehicles in house, there are things which need to be watched out for...

***
And a small story. When it was out that I lived on a farm people asked if I was going to grow something. I said, "I was thinking about popcorn..."
And I was interrupted.
"You don't grow that. They make it." The man was in all seriousness about his statement.
I think education has been lacking for a lot of people, as well as the ability to go outside and walk around.

And for a note of variety. There was a man still employed at the post office who has missed a LOT of time. He was onced referenced as "he showed up one day in a row."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home