persona non sequitur

a review of media by a slightly jaded baby boomer.

Sunday, May 03, 2009

IN THE POSTAL ZONE: GOING POSTAL : Intellectual Property

I got a note from the post office insisting that it has claims to intellectual property it creates, or whatever I create within my employment tenure. Sure.....

Stamps I can understand. Some designs are copyrightable.

I am very sure that the post office wants to hold onto the legacy it created when postal workers were treated like dirt and humiliated and made to work endlessly on boring jobs  and went berserk and tried to pick off as many people they could with their air rifles. I am quite positive they want a patent  and copyright on that.  

Trouble is, that George Bush is no longer president.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home